Saturday, October 23, 2010

Host family (fisrt week)

After my suffering at the airport I finally reached the home... I rang the bell..  A blond girl opened the door.. She apparently didn't expect me, because she was wearing only a jumper , and was very surprised...She helped me to lift my luggage upwards and than introduced herself, she was Tara, a daughter of my host mother...Then I met her friend Sarah.. We had a little conversation about ourselves, they were so nice to me.. I was very tired so went to the bed to have a rest..
Another day Sarah showed me the train station, so i could go to school...I bought a travel card..After this we came back home.. I went upstairs to my room and Sarah-to meet her friends.. Then another incident  happened..I was chatting with my sister, she asked me to take photos of the street, where i lived.. So I went out and closed the door, forgot that the door didn't have a handle(In my country every home has a handle) and i left my keys in the room... I knew that Tara would come back at 9p.m. and it was only 3 p.m. Can you imagine my situation? I didn't know what to do, so i started walking... I was walking and walking again :)) First I was trying to remember the way to the station, but I couldn't... Then people started to ask me if i was okay, maybe they were thinking that i was lost or something like that :)) Finally I sat down on the pavement in front of my house.. It was evening, it was cool outside and I was shivering.. Suddenly I heard the voice of a car behind me.. I saw the guy, he asked me the same, if I was okay...As it appeared he was Tara's brother.. I explained him my situation :)) He opened the door and I went to my room...
 On Monday I had to go to school, but I forgot how to get to the station.. But it was OK, I asked a girl who showed me the way..I took a train to Victoria Station... When I get off the train and went outside, I found that I had no idea where to go.. I don't remember how i found the school... But the funny thing was that my school was near the sloane square station, but I didn't know that i had to take underground :D
After half an hour I found my school, went downstairs, where I met my principal Jon, wrote a test, but it's not important part... So after a hour we were sitting in the class, we were 15, our teacher called Flora.. She was sweet.. She had beautiful blonde hair and was funny :)) I met a lot of people in this school, who i'll remember the whole life..
  My first week was terrible.. I couldn't find my way to school, it seemed as if all the buildings were the same...I had nostalgia about my country, family and friends... Crying a lot.. But I was getting used to  new life..

2 comments:

  1. Hey.. Thanks for visiting my blog.. Yes we can be friends :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. რა კარგია..
    ვკითხულობდი და რაღაცნაირად მსიამოვნებდა..
    ჩემი დაწერილი მოთხრობები გამახსენდა..

    ReplyDelete