Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fools :))

As you know today is 1st April... I've been thinking long time about pranks and lies, so when I woke up this morning I had some great ideas...
Prank #1. When I came to the university I saw my friends... One of them liked my sunglasses and asked me to give him as a present, but  I won't, because they're my favouroite too... So today I decided to lie and I told him that I was going  to make a present and give him  my sunglasses... He was so happy and excited... (I'm evil. I know: ))) You can imagine his face when I told him that today is 1st April...
Prank #2. My friend's are coming to my house this Saturday... I saw them at the university and lied each of them that our party is cancelled because my parents said "No"
Prank#3. My friend's sister is the biggest fan of The Beatles... So I called  and told her that she would have won some prizes if she answered my questions... First I asked about band's members names, then to sing a song... She sang "Let It Be".. I was giggling... : ))) She believed us.. But when I told her about my prank, she was very upset..
I had a great day today... : )))))))

No comments:

Post a Comment