Thursday, June 30, 2011

Personal Questions

This is seriously going to get personal, you ready?-yes, I am..

If you were caught cheating, would you fess up?- I would

The last time you felt honestly broken?
-Today

Are you craving something?-yeees

If you could have one thing right now what would it be?-Ticket to London

Would you rather have ten kids, or none?
-Ten kids

What do you hear right now?-TV
Is your bed against more than one of your walls?-no

What’s on your mind right now?
-He's on my mind

Are you there for your friends?
-I guess I am

Last person to see you cry?-I don't remember

What do you do when you get nervous?
- I scream

Be honest, do you like people in general?
-Of course, I do..

How old do you think you will be when you finally have kids?- I guess 25

Does anyone completely understand you?
-Yes, Friends

Do you have a reason to smile right now?
-yes :))

Has anyone told you they don’t ever wanna lose you?
-Yes..

Would you be happier if life had a rewind button?-Yes !!!

Do you tell your mum or dad everything?
-No, I don't

Does it matter to you if your boyfriend or girlfriend smokes?
-It doesn't

Are you going to get hurt anytime soon by someone?-I hope I'm not..

This time last year, can you remember who you liked?-I didn't like anyone

Do you think more about the past, present, or future?
-I guess, I think about everything too much..

How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
-7-8

Do you hate the last girl you had a conversation with?
- I don't hate anyone... Besides, I don't speak with somebody that I hate

What was the last drink that you put in your mouth?-Vodka and Pepsi

Do you start the water before you get in the shower or when you get in?
-before I get in shower

Do you like the rain?-I love rain

Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?-Haha I think, Yes..

Have you ever done something you told yourself you wouldn’t do?
-I have

Who were you last in the car with, besides family?-with no one

Have you ever kissed someone who had a boyfriend/ girlfriend?-Noo, I haven't

Have you ever been hurt by someone you never thought would hurt you?
-Yes, I have...

Your parents are out of town. Would you throw a massive party?-Of course, I would

Do you regret a past relationship?-a little bit

Would you rather spend a Friday night at a concert or a crazy party?
-It depends on a concert and a party..

Have you made a joke about somebody that made them cry?
-never (I don't rememebr)

Do you care too much about your appearance?-yeah, I do

Are you a jealous person?-a little bit

Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?-I have :P

Do you miss anyone?-I do

Last person who made you cry?-He

 Does your ex piss you off?
-no

What are you doing tomorrow?
-studying

Are you the type of person who has a new boyfriend/ girlfriend every week?-Haha noo

Is there anyone you want to come see you?-Yes

Have you ever been cheated on?-I guess yes

Ever given your all to someone who walked away?-Yes, I have

Who was the last person you had a serious conversation with?-Nutsa

Do you have siblings?-yes, a sister

Have you ever fallen asleep on someone?-I have

How has the past week been for you?-Stressful and tiring

Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to?-yes, I do

What’s on your mind right now?
-nothing

What were you doing at midnight last night?
-sleeping

What is your current mood?
-neutral

Who was the first person you talked to today?
-my mother or sister

Will this week be a good one?-I hope

Anything happen to you within the past month that made you really happy?-No :(

Who were you with last night?-w/sister

Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
-no I didn't

Next time you will kiss someone?-Haha don't know

Who should start the kiss, the girl or the boy?-the boy

Do you have any plans for the weekend?
-no

No comments:

Post a Comment