Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday the 13th

I thought this morning that today it'd be a great day.. It was actually until... Well, I argued with my friend.. I had a bad mood all day.. But it's okay.. By the way, I was born on Friday the 13th :))
I wanted to post yesterday but something was wrong with blogger... 
I want to say that I miss London... My friends hate me, because I can't stop talking about this city, but yesterday I felt very sad, I wanted to be there so much.. Sometimes I'm there with all my heart and mind.. Like I'm still walking  in the streets in the rain without an umbrella...And with Sturbacks hot chocolate in my hand..  And everybody has smiley faces... You aren't bored of the weather, which changes 10 times a day... :)) You feel free,because no one judges you, no one cares who you are... what you want, what you wear.. :)
I even remember the smell, smell of my room... I lived in a Victorian house... I love Denmark Hill.. Street was so quiet and beautiful...
I'm ready  to get lost at the airport again... :)) I don't mind if I wait  in the street for 4 hours, wait until my host comes and opens the door... I don't mind because I left the key in my room... :)) I don't care if I get lost in the streets..:)) If I walk 15 minutes to school, because I don't know that the  train station and  underground it's not the same :))
I made friends and I don't know if I ever see them again... It sucks when you get used to people, new city, new life and you have to go back home... And you cry at the airport... You know that you love this city, you want to stay so bad and you can't...
So many moments in my head.. :))
It's been 8 months and I'm still there with all my heart..:) But as it is said, the end is a new beginning...
But I'll be back.. !!! Or maybe someday I will live there.. who knows... :)

2 comments:

  1. იცი რა გამახსენდა ეხა? თავიდან რო ჩახვედი და არ გინდოდა ყოფნა, დამაბრუნეთო ამბობდი :):*
    მე კიდევ გეუბნებოდი მალე აღარ მოგინდება წამოსვლამეთქი :):*
    რაღაცნაირი თბილი პოსტი იყო, ძალიან
    მართლა რო მოგანდომებს სხვა ქალაქში ყოფნას , აი ეგეთი :):*

    ReplyDelete
  2. au eg periodi rogor maxsovs :)) gogo 1 kviras su raghacebi memartbedoa su ubedurebebi da imokmeda.. tan ver veguebodi ese uceb sxva qalqs, mere megoberbi ro gavichine agharc mindoa wamosvla, magram araushavs.. aqac kargia, tkven mkvaxrat <3

    ReplyDelete