Saturday, January 8, 2011

Words...

  Words, empty words...senseless, which will soon be forgotten.. Rashly delivered words, which make you feel regret...Silly, but sometimes funny words...Words, which can make you the happiest person in the world or destroy your live in one second...Liar words, which do "beautiful" your existence, or hurt your heart and break it... Words, which heal your heart...Words, just simple words, from which I've told you  what i wanted to tell..
   Had you ever thought before you hurt someone?
Sometimes, I'm ashamed, when I think how many people I hurt or not treated right in the past...
 I'm really trying to forgive others, who hurt me so bad..  Time heals everything, but scars always stay with us...
  Our experience makes us stronger and  better... 

2 comments:

  1. მომეწონა ლან, რა კარგად წერ თურმე :)
    ახლა ინგლისურად ვერ დაგიწერ კომენტარებს ოღონდ რაა :)) მეზარება მაგდენი ფიქრი :))

    ReplyDelete