Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Snow...

It's winter, but strange, we have no snow...
Sun is shining sometimes.. Sometimes the weather is cloudy... Makes you feel sad..... It's cold outside... Too cold... I barely go out..
I don't like winter without snow... The streets are empty... Everybody's sitting at home or  somewhere in cafe, where you can feel warm...
But when it snows, I'm like a child, playing with friends and making snowball and snow man, trying to catch snowflakes with a mouth, running like a crazy...
Once, I was in the country-side and began snowing..I was very little then and It's a first winter that I remember... I was sitting in front of chimney with t-shirt and underwear... When I saw snow, I popped outside, dancing with snowflakes..I didn't feel cold at all...I was so happy... 
 It makes me happy when I remember about adventures in the winter.. When I every time slip and fall down on the ice, when I see happy faces around and there's so much noise and joy outside...
I like when snow shines on light... I like snowy city at night...
 I miss snow.. Let it snow...Let it snow....

1 comment:

  1. თოვლი არ მიყვარს, მაგრამ შენში თუ ასეთ ემოციებს აღძრავს, მაშინ - Let it snow... <3

    ReplyDelete