Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I like...

1. Walking, till the legs hurt... It doesn't matter it rains or snows, or there's sunshine outside, I'm alone or with somebody..But I prefer walking with friends...
2. Taking photos.. Once I was asked.. If I could choose one thing , what it would be? I answered, that it was a camera... It's an incredible thing, cause you can stop the time, make world different, show it's beautiful sides... Things can change, but photos never.. I'm not a photographer, but I do like photos... also when somebody takes  photos of me...
3. Hot chocolate in the rain... I still remember the taste and feeling... 
4.  When I help my friends to solve their problems... And that feeling, when I see the smile on their faces...
5. Singing karaokes... Despite that I can't sing I adore doing it with my friends... We have so much fun...
6. A bar of chocolate... 
7. Ice cream with caramel... 
8.Coffee-my favourite drink.. I always say that I'm a coffeecolic... I can't spend a day without it... 
9. Lying in the bed and chatting with friend until we fall asleep...
10. When I suddenly listen my favourite song and it makes me sing...
11. Smell that connects to someone and I remember that person or that situation...
12.When strangers smile at me...
13. Hugging...It's the most exiting feeling...
14. Drinking with friends, somewhere in the bar and laughing loud...
15. When reading a book and I don't want to end it... 


No comments:

Post a Comment