Friday, February 11, 2011

Soulmate..

Do you believe in soulmates?
Few days ago I was watching a short movie and there was an ancient Greek story about soulmates... Humans originally consisted of four arms, four legs, and a single head made of two faces, but god were jealous about their love and they split them all in half, condemning them to spend their lives searching for the other half to complete them...
I always feel that missing other half, I still searching for my soulmate...
I think that soulmate is a person who perfectly fits you, who will understand, respect and love you, thinks like you, feels like you.. It's like a good friend but more than a friend... I don't know if there exists such a person, but for me the most important is happiness with the other half of me...
I wish I could find my soulmate... I just hope that I will find my happiness when it comes the time...
So dear soulmate...
I don't know where are you... What you look like.. Where do you live.. I don't know anything about you...
Maybe you will never see this post... Maybe you will read it  today, tomorrow, but it doesn't matter...
I just want you to find me someday...
Yes, I'm a dreamer, but I believe in soulmates... I don't live in fairytale, where everything is perfect...I don't need perfection... I like my real life... But in this imperfect world we need people, who makes our life worth for living... enjoying yourself..

2 comments:

  1. ki, mjera lan, mec myavs chemi soulmate <3
    amitom daelode, shentanac mova :> :*

    ReplyDelete