Friday, February 4, 2011

Dreamer...

I'm a dreamer...
Every time thinking about something, dreaming, imagining...
In my dreams I'm shining, I'm different, I'm me, but I'm better...
I love when I close my eyes and imagine the different world, where's only me and everything happens around me..
There's only love and happiness in my dreams...
I'm shining like a star..
I try to thing about positive, avoid  sadness, cause I'm making my dream world...
Sometimes I think that I'm lost in my dreams, flying somewhere and don't want to go down on the earth, to face reality...
I dream every time when I'm laying on my bed, walking in the street or even sometimes when I'm talking to somebody...
I want my wishes to come true... And I hope this, cause everything begins from simple dream and you try to reach it, after that you're happy and satisfied, you did that, you made  that real!
I live in the real world, with real people and problems, but I have my own dreams and I will make them true, I will...I can ..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment