Monday, March 14, 2011

Friends...

“A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.”

I think that I'm a rich person, cause I have so great friends around me... They're very different from me and each other... One is cynic sometimes and straightforward, she doesn't shows her love but I know that if I ever be in a trouble or just need something she will be by my side no matter what...Other is very funny and has so wonderful nature...  I always have a great time, when I'm with her... They're all so beautiful... When you look them in the eyes you see how kind and sweet they are... They're true friends, never let you down...
I wish everyone to have such a great friends....Cause If you don't have any, you can't exist.. That's what the life is about...

4 comments:

  1. მე რომელიმე ვარ ნეტაავ?;;):**
    მართალი ხარ ლან, კარგი მეგობარი დიდი სიმდიდრეა

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shen ici romeli? When you look them in the eyes you see how kind and sweet they are... ai am dros sheni da dzaglis surati amxsendeboda.. da imdeni sitbo gadmodis mag fotodan guli gamitba martla <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. ლან ძალან საყვარელი ხარ ;;):*
    თბილო:*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheenc dzlian sakvarelli xar :*:* <3

    ReplyDelete