Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Just another post, that nobody knows about...

I don't know what to write about...
It's spring, but I don't like March because of the strange weather, it's always rainy and windy... I like rain, but not the wind...
I had quite exciting week...
One evening I was walking with a friend in the rain... Its kinda romantic.. Empty streets, sparkling pavements, reflected lights on the ground...
2 days after It snowed... Me,my sister and friends went out for a walk and to play snowballs...It was evening again... We had so much fun outside, but boys were stronger then girls..:)
I had a party on Saturday night... I made pizza for the first time and it was so delicious, that everybody asked me for recipe... We were singing karaokes, dancing, drinking... Even held a ceremony of Oscars... It was great...

No comments:

Post a Comment