Saturday, March 12, 2011

Missing...♥♥♥

Here I'm sitting at home... Drinking coffee and just thinking... I think I'm not gonna out today...
I miss some of my friends...Kiwi  we saw each other at my little party few weeks ago... I hope I'll meet you somehow...
I miss Qiqi... My lovely friend, who has the same character as me... Your old house... Do you remember, every day we spent in your house and not only me.... So many people gathered together.. 
I miss you Nutsa... I know we see each other very rare... But when I'm with you I always have fun... You  make me smile...
I miss Jenna my English friend.... I haven't seen her since I left London... mmm...Wish I was there now... Walking with Nancy and Jenna on the Tower Bridge... I miss you Nancy... I remember, you was by my side, when I was down..
 I miss the sea... Blue waves.... Sunshine... I love swimming.... ♥
 I miss summer rain...
And sometimes I miss old me, but I'm trying to be the best version of me... 
So this letter from me to you with love.... 
And this Georgian song I dedicate it to you...

2 comments:

  1. ლანკაა <3 რა საყვარელი ხარ :*
    ძალიან მომენატრე მეც :*
    და მალე გნახავ იმედია ;;):*

    ReplyDelete