Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Untitled

My university has started finally.... (Actually it started three weeks ago) But I'm still lazy and don't want to study, but as always I have to..
Nothing really happens... I'm always sleepy... I go to sleep late and get up early...
 I miss Holidays... Sitting at home and doing nothing...
So I can't wait till the summer... I think it will be very exciting as I was invited in London.. I don't think that I'll go but who knows... I'm not planning anything, because nothing happens then...
It's kinda cold in this week and so windy outside... I hope we'll still have sunny days..  Lazy spring days...
The weather and my mood change at the same time : ))) Sometimes I'm fine, but another time I'm sad a little... I'm moody...
I'm tired now.. Want to sleep but I won't sleep till 2 a.m. At least I don't have to get up too early...
But I really have to go... Nothing's  left to write...So Sweet Dreams <3

2 comments:

  1. აბა დაღლ და უძილობა მე მკითხე :პ )))
    ჯერ ეხა მქონდა გამოცდები და 2 კვირაში მაქვს კიდევ,
    მომენატრე <3
    თუ გადაწყვეტ შაბათს გამოვალ შენთან.
    ვინ დაგპატიჟა ლონდონში ძეტკა, მე არ ვიცი ;;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gogo ki uechveli gamodis am shabats...
    ravi ar vicnob piradadd qet da ver waval amitomac :))

    ReplyDelete